“Don’t treat the symptoms treat the fundamental cause of culture issues”
In season 19 episode 2, we are joined by Phil Burgess. He is the Chief People Officer at C Space. Their journey from a toxic culture to an exceptional culture has been just that, a journey. In this real life and revealing conversation, Phil shares what the team has done to improve culture and drive results.
- What causes a company to need a culture change
- Why employee engagement is so important
- Why business results change when you fix the culture
- Why culture change takes time
- What is the value of improving the culture
- How to get people on the culture change bus
- What can a company do to get the company to change
- Why transparency is a catalyst for culture change
- Why core values help drive culture
- How to lead culture with remote workers
- What to do if people don’t buy into the culture
This podcast is brought to you by the Ultimate Leadership Academy.