“Don’t worry about managing other people’s impression of you.”
In season 24 episode 6, we are joined by women's leadership expert Sally Helgesen. She is the author of How Women Rise, The Female Advantage and The Female Vision. Her work has helped thousands of leaders emerge as a better version of themselves.
In the show we cover:
- Why women respond better to leadership development
- Why people need to move every 20 minutes
- Do women make better leaders than men?
- What are the key skills for leaders to develop today
- Why empathy is so important
- What can men do to help women rise
- Why women shy away from the spotlight when the light is shined on them
- What can leaders do to be more concise in communication
You can follow Sally on LinkedIn.