"You should do at least one thing today to help yourself tomorrow."
In season 29, episode 1, John Eades covers the difference between a proactive vs. reactive approach at work and how to leverage proactive restraint to improve performance.
In the show, he covers:
- The difference in being proactive versus reactive at work
- Why you need restraint to help if you're proactive
- How to be more proactive to help you be successful.
"The job of a leader and a coach is a thankless job because you can never do enough."
In season 28, episode 10, John Eades is joined by Dr. Bhrett McCabe. He is a clinical and sports psychologist. You can learn more about McCabe here.
In the show, they cover:
- Winner's Mindset
- What's changed about leadership
- The Mental Game of leadership
- and much more...
“One person can change the belief of an organization.”
In season 28, episode 9, John is joined by Amy P. Kelly. She believes in people and helps them grow as the VP of Consulting at the Jon Gordon companies and keynote speaker.
She talks in great detail about belief and why it's important in leadership, organizations, and families.
“If the company isn’t doing well, it’s because of the leader.”
In season 28, episode 8, Rob Siegfried joins the show. Rob is the Founder and CEO of The Siegfried Group, is a leading, national CPA firm that helps financial executives with effective leadership and successful execution. They provide leadership advisory and talent delivery services that allow financial executives to better enhance clarity, prioritization, and innovation. They match those leaders with the high-potential financial talent needed to execute initiatives.
In the show, Rob and John cover:
- The role a leader plays in the growth of an organization
- Why being a purpose-driven organization matters
- Why work-life synergy is the new model for balance
- How to invest in the whole person instead of just the professional.
- How to measure success
You can learn more about The Siegfried Group Here.