"Coachability is not a technical skill or inherent to us. It’s a mental mindset that anyone can embrace."
In season 28 episode 4, John Eades covers the topic of coachability. In the show he covers:
- One word for 2021
- Nick Saban's lesson for coachability
- Great story about coachability from Mike Grier
- 3 strategies to be more coachable
Have John speak to your organization johneades.com
“Encourage and stimulate others' thinking as opposed to trying to impress them with your thinking.”
In season 28, episode 3, we are joined by Rob McKinnon, Author of Lead Like You Were Meant To.
In the show we cover:
- Why marriage is the best and most challenging thing we enter into
- Whether every person should have a coach
- How managers can be more effective coaches
- Why attitude is so important
- How to think about continuous stress
"Attitude reflects leadership."
In season 28, John Eades tackled the importance of your attitude and how it's impacted by leadership. In the show, he covers:
- Great quotes from Remember the Titans
- Why attitude is a choice
- The definition of leadership
- The man who thinks he can by Walter Wintel
Join the Ultimate Leadership Academy .
"The way to leverage accountability to accelerate achievement is by changing your mindset and then passing that mindset onto your team."
In season 28, episode 2, John Eades covers why accountability matters. In the show, he covers:
- Dabo Sweeney and the doghouse vs. the love shack
- Why accountability accelerates achievement
- The 3 levels of personal accountability
Learn more about the Ultimate Leadership Academy