“Instead of comparing yourself to others, compare yourself to what you are capable of.”
In season 22 episode 4 we are joined by Alan Stein Jr. He is the author of Raise Your Game and keynote speaker.
In the show we cover:
- How do you lead yourself well?
- Why self-awareness is so important in leadership
- What you can do to become more self-aware
- How leaders can provide self-awareness to others
- Why leaders should reject complacency
- Why comparison is toxic for leaders
- Why change is so important
- How limiting beliefs hold us back
- Alan’s favorite quotes
“Everything leaders do is communication.”
In season 22 episode 3, Father Matthew Kauth is an author and founder of St. Joseph's College Seminary.
In the show we cover:
- What it means to press into discipline
- How intentional leaders have to be about communication
- Why communication has to be in the mode of the receiver
- Why leaders want to be noble
- How leaders transfer belief to others
- Why leaders need to think bigger
- Why character development is so important for leaders
- How to think about fear
"You are good enough to lead. You are good enough to build relationships, you are good enough for the promotion, you are good enough to help other people live out their potential."
In season 22 episode 2, John Eades covers "The Man in the Arena" and why you don't find great leaders you build them.
In the show he covers:
- Why you should want to be in the arena
- Theodore Roosevelt's famous, "Man in the Arena"
- Why you should pursue the platform of leadership
- Why it's important to keep up your education
- How to use daily interactions for growth
- Why it's important you never give up.
“Inside every individual is the seeds of greatness. A leader’s responsibility to develop an environment where those seeds can bloom.”
In season 22 episode 1 we are joined by Darren Ford. Darren is a trainer, author, and coach. He uses his wisdom and experience to help develop people to become the best version of themselves.
In the show we cover
- What is dignity and why is it so important?
- What can leaders do to use pet peeves to their advantage
- What are the three most important decisions every organization make
- What can someone who wants to be a leader
- Why it’s important we don’t stay in a job we don’t like
- Why need to be people of character
- Why you shouldn’t cheat the company but keep the job
- How to think about work-life integration