"There is an enormous reward in seeing other people develop."
In season 21 episode 5, John Eades covers the important topic of opportunity.
In the show he covers:
Learn more about leadership development at learnloft.com
“People are capable of so much if we allow and inspire them to do it.”
In season 21 episode 4 we are joined by Mike Vacanti. He is the founder of the Humans First Club and is a leading voice for creating healthier places to work.
In the show we cover:
- What holds an organization back from focusing on its people?
- How perfection hurts us
- Why it’s important to remember the humanity inside of us
- Why courage is so important
- How to handle bumps in the road
- How to quit squeezing the capacity out of people
- Why it’s important not to micromanage
- How leadership changing today
- What is a question that can be asked during an interview to see if someone is a leader
You can learn more about Mike at https://mjvacanti.com/
“If a team is going to be successful, they have to trust their leader. To built trust, you have to be a leader of great competence and character.”
In season 21 episode 3, we are joined by Retired General Robert Caslen. The United States Army officer who served as the 59th superintendent of West Point from 2013-2018. He was also in Operation Desert Storm, the Pentagon during the 9/11 attacks (reentered the Pentagon), and the Irag War.
During this incredible conversation, we cover:
-Can servant leadership be taught?
- What to do when a team member isn’t a part of the team?
- Why character is so important in leadership
- How to build trust with team members
- How can a leader share their character on an ongoing basis?
- How can a leader build trust with their team?