“Wake up everyday understanding you have the choice to do what matters in all the roles in your life”
Kel Landis is the former CEO of RBC Centura Bank and co-founder and partner at Plexus Capital. He is also the author of The Little Book of Do! His best advice? Be a doer in life and don't be afraid to take a risk.
You can get book and learn more about Kel at http://www.littlebookofdo.com/.
This episode is brought to you by LearnLoft. Want to turn more of your managers into leaders? Learn more at https://learnloft.com/organization.
In our conversation we cover:
- What is a doer?
- The upside and downside of being a doer
- How to prioritize the things that make your to-do list every day
- How to balance being a doer
- How to find your purpose
- The power of purpose and vision statement in business and life
- Why should people take risks
- What keeps us going through tough times
- Why it’s important we all focus on human relations