“Leaders who don’t take a vacation are setting a terrible example for their people,” in Season 5 episode 7 we are joined by Leadership Expert Jon Mertz. He is the author of Activate Leadership and maintains the blog Thin Difference which is a forum dedicated to empowering Millennials to be better leaders, build stronger teams, and create richer lives.
We covered a lot of ground in our discussion included:
- Why is purpose so important in leadership
- Why developing future leaders is so important
- How does and organization go about defining a purpose
- Why it’s critical to define Your Leadership Philosophy
- Why mindfulness should be more than a buzzword
- Why leaders must take vacations
- How to be vulnerable in the workplace
- Why businesses should be a force for good
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft. Check out their special offer for podcast listeners online at learnloft.com/special.