“Leaders are those making an impact and influencing others to action.” In season 8 episode 5, we are joined by Lolly Daskal. She is one of the most sought-after executive leadership coaches in the world. Her writing has appeared in Harvard Business Review, Inc.com, Fast Company (Ask The Expert), Huffington Post, and Psychology Today. She is also the author of the brand new book, The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness.
In the episode we cover:
- What are your virtues and what do you stand for?
- Why leadership starts with leading from within
- Why Carl Jung work is so important in leadership
- Why fear comes from a lack of something
- What is the Leadership Gap
- Who you are at home is who you should be in the workplace
- Why teachers, coaches, nurses, doctors and others helping others are people we should admire
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com. Find out about the popular effective leadership program at learnloft.com/effectiveleadership.