In Season 4 Ep. 3 we are joined by Lisa McLeod, the founder of McLeod & More. She is sales leadership expert who created the “Noble Purpose” concept and strategy after her research revealed that organizations driven by a Noble Purpose outperformed the market by over 350%. Her bestselling book, Selling with Noble Purpose, has been a game changer at global firms and her newest book Leading with Noble Purpose came out earlier this year.
You can find her on twitter @.
Our conversation was real and focused heavily on why having a business purpose is so important. A few of the highlights include:
- What does Noble Purpose mean?
- Why is "noble" so important in sales?
- Why making an impact on other people is so important
- Why having a business purpose is so important
- How to get customer engagement and competitive differentiation
- What leaders who make the most money focus on
- How to make an impact regardless if you are the CEO
- Why the boss is so important
- Why telling your backstory as a leader is so important
- What causes older leaders to not tell their backstory
- What’s the dumbest idea in business
- Why emotions matter so much
- What is the true test of a leader?
- Why storytelling is so important in leadership
- Leaders set the temperature
This podcast was brought you to you LearnLoft.com.