"The hardest part in leading a remote workforce is without question connecting and inspiring people through video chat.” In season 7 episode 8 we are joined by Michael Sacca the President of Crew.co and host of the Rocketship.fm podcast. Whether you have a remote workforce or not, the truth is every organization is communicating differently and the workforce wants a slightly different work environment than in generations past.
We also covered:
- What is discipline and why is it important in career selection
- Why working remotely is actually challenging
- What Generation X leaders can learn from the millennial workforce
- Why it's important to have defined leadership roles
- How a mentality switch for work can change everything
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com