“No one can afford not to think of their personal brand anymore. The world has changed around you, you better change too.”
In season 9 episode 2 we are joined by social media and personal branding expert Kathleen Hessert. She is the CEO of Sports Media Challenge and has been a mover in the sports and media business for over 30 years. She has worked with people like Peyton Manning, Shaquille O'Neil, Pope Francis, and Derek Jeter. She is never satisfied with what has happened, she jumps at what can happen, then makes it happen.
You can follow her on Twitter @kathleenhessert
In one of our most powerful episodes to date we cover:
- What you can learn from Peyton Manning about your personal brand
- What professionals can do to build a strong professional brand
- Why you need to be valued vs valuable in your organization
- Why Bravery is so important in life
- Why it’s important to be intentional
- Why it’s important companies and brands begin focusing on Generation Z
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com.