In Season 3 Episode 6 we are joined by Navid Ahdieh a Vice President and Client Executive at North Highland, a global management consulting firm. He has spent the past 18 years advising financial services clients on initiatives spanning merger integration, revenue growth, cost optimization, change management & adoption, business strategy, complex transformations, risk management, customer interaction and leadership development. Underpinning his client service responsibilities, is a passion for recruiting, mentoring and leadership development that extends from millennial professionals to emerging executives. North Highland’s purpose driven culture and values has been the ideal setting for Navid to help future leaders hone their skills in service excellence, teaming behaviors, business growth and client experience.
Social media links
On twitter: @northhighland
We covered a lot of ground including:
- How certain decision in his life set him up for a different kind of life
- Why Purpose Driven work is so Important
- Why leadership comes from everywhere at Northhighland Consulting
- How to keep organizational leadership simple
- What are the keys to good leadership
- Why you need specific disciples around your thought
- Why Feedback is such a powerful gift
- How to avoid the golden handcuffs
This Podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com. An organization focused on developing the modern professional.